Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sister, Cheryl!!!


I stole this cute picture of my sister, Cheryl, off of her blog. It's her birthday today! Cheryl is 7 years older than me, and now that we're adults, the age difference doesn't matter, but growing up, it was sort of a big gap. Cheryl was a cheerleader in high school and she was my idol. She always took the time to teach me dances, and do stunts with me(dropping me on the ice a few times). She even took me to basketball games and other fun events with her. She even coached my jr. high cheerleading squad. I used to spy on her with her boyfriends and read her journals. Cheryl has a beautiful singing voice, and she shares her talents with others. She has three beautiful daughters. She is a fun mom and is always doing fun things and going fun places with her girls. She is uninhibited and hilarious! When we get together, which isn't very often because she lives in Montana, she makes me laugh my head off! She always sends my kids and I cute little cards and gifts just for fun. I haven't seen her in over two years, but hopefully we will both be able to go home to our parents' house for Thanksgiving. I love you Cher! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh, that's such a long time not to see each other! I hope that you guys do come for Thanksgiving. If you do, I want to see you guys too.

ann said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Cheryl! I hope that you did something fun!

richnliz said...

Happy 30th Birthday Cheryl!!! That's how old you look. Have a great day.

Cheryl K. Hadlock said...

SWEEET! Just saw your post about me! I love it! The more attention the better, and you picked a semi skinny photo. Thanks SIS! It was a good b-day Bryan did good. I better start planning for your BIG 30 later this year. Love Cher