Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cheeser Love Songs


I love cheesy love songs! The cheesier, the better! Give me a sappy duet over a rock n' roll song any day! I told David that all I want for my birthday this year is for him to sing me a cheesy love song, but he has to be serious about it. I'll count it for my birthday and Christmas! And he has to do it in front of people too. I've made a playlist of some of my favorite cheesy love songs. I know I've forgotten soooo many, so please help me add to it! I want David to have a good variety to choose from. Yeah right, I know he'll never do it, but I want to be prepared just in case. So leave me a comment with your favorite, cheesy love songs, so I can add them to my list! Thanks!

6 comments:

richnliz said...

"How Am I Suppose To Live Without You"--By Michael Bolton
Anything by MB is pretty cheesy!!

ann said...

I'm going to make sure david has no excuses at your big birthday bash, the microphone will be all ready, and my favorite song has to be "you just get better all the time" by Tim magraw. And Meredith you do just get better all the time!

David and Meredith said...

Liz, I think you picked the ALL TIME, CHEESIEST song EVER!!! I can seriously picture David singing that one. I told him about my blog post, and now he's trying to go back on our deal. Ann, you won't let him get out of it. I'm not familiar with that Tim McGraw song. I'll have to look it up. Annie, you too just get better all the time!

jkchapman84 said...

Oh wow I couldn't resist this one. How about "Puppy Love" by Donny Osmond? Be sure to get it on video for us Rexburgonians!

Diana said...

Okay, here goes...THE BEST, CHEESY love song EVER is "Annie's Song" by John Denver! (Hey, Meredith Ann works too.) And, for your listening pleasure, here is a list of a few more, potentially less cheesy songs.

"Falling Slowly" ~Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova (Once Soundtrack - if you haven't seen, and cried throught his movie you need to rent it.)
"Only You" ~ Yaz
"Love is Reason" ~ A-Ha
"You Didn't Kiss Me" ~Marry me Jane
"Fall at Your feet" ~Crowded House
"I Want it That Way" ~Backstreet Boys
"It's Good to be in Love" ~ Frou Frou
"A Girl Like You"~Pete Yorn (Secret song)
"I won't share you"~The Smiths

Katie said...

"I'll Be Loving You Forever" by NKONB. I was thinking about it last night and laughed myself silly. Good Luck!