Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Old Man!


Happy Birthday to my David Burk! He is thirty-one years young today. I'm so glad he was born! What would we do without our David? Here are 31 reasons I love David...

1 - Avery McKenna
2 - Ethan Burk
3 - Aidan Peter
4 - Jolie Olivia
5 - He is a great father to our children!
6 - He is a loving husband to me!
7 - He is generous!
8 - He used to always buy rocks from a homeless man near his work.
9 - He is a big tipper.
10 - He is a hard worker.
11 - He has calloused hands.
12 - He has surprisingly soft feet.
13 - He is a natural athlete.
14 - He is a great artist.
15 - He has a lovely opera voice.
16 - "It would be my pleasure!"
17 - He has some funky dance moves.(Must be where Avery gets hers.)
18 - He's not afraid to make a fool of himself, and he does quite often.
19 - He is hilarious!
20 - He is sensitive.
21 - He loves babies.
22 - He used to dress his grandpa for church.
23 - He loves his family... all of his family. (6 sisters, 2 brothers, their spouses, 37 nieces and nephews, and his mom and dad.)
24 - He loves MY family...most of them. J/K
25 - Captain Morgan pose.
26 - He'll watch the Notebook with me over and over.
27 - He loves to shop for his clothes at thrift stores.
28 - He has twinkly eyes.
29 - He was my high school sweetheart.
30 - He loves music.
31 - HE ROCKS MY WORLD!!!

Feel free to comment and add to the list. These are only a few reasons I love my David.
Happy Birthday Baby!

6 comments:

ann said...

He sings a mean Les Mis. He looks good in a santa hat and a jumpsuit. He stops what he's doing in the middle of the day to help steve move his office. He drove a truck up to show low with all of our stuff in it and helped us unload it. who hasn't he helped move in our family? He used to single handly keep monster in business. He married Meredith (smart move). He has a nicely shaped crainium. We love david for these reasons and so many more, Happy Birthday!

richnliz said...

Happy Birthday to my little twin. Well kinda!! I love you bro. I hope you have a good day and I hear you are not to bad at golf. Hope you boys had a fun time on the green.

Cheryl K. Hadlock said...

What I love about him is he always threatens to "Curb Check" and I never knew what a "Curb Check" was. Dave dressed up as Al Bundy abd Mere as Peg Bundy for a school dance w/ Mere. He is GOOD sport. I LOVE the choreographed dance routine he did for Mere which included the hand jiveand the Macarena. Cher

Diana said...

David got me saying the phrase "What in the World"? He has a crush on Lois. I sat next to him as he watched Meredith at her dance recital in high school and he was in awe. He was so proud. "Baaaaabe". He loves spicy things.

Di

Brooke said...

Tag You're IT!!! Look at my blog for more details :)
Brooke

Bre said...

Hey uncle David!!!! Way to tell me it was birthday! What I go away to College and I just don't exhist anymore?;) anyway...i just wanted to let you guys know that I too now have a blog! yeah for Ann( she convinced me to do it!) it's brebutton.blogspot.com! Go check it out and let my know what you think! Love you all and a Happy Belated Birthday to my AMAZING Uncle David!
Peace abd Love
Breezy