Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Avery Mac



Happy birthday to our sweet Avery! She is eleven years old today, going on twenty-five. I thought I would post eleven things I love about Avery, but there are WAY more than eleven, so here are just a few. Avery is beautiful. Avery is smart - sometimes too smart for her own good. Avery is hilarious! She is so responsible and helpful. She is such a great big sister. Her little brothers and sister adore her. Everyone is drawn to her. She is a leader. She is a good example. She is energetic and excited about life. She is sassy and feisty. She loves to learn and absorbs information like a sponge, then she can spit it back out at you in great detail. She loves animals and knows a lot about them. She is sensitive and kind. She has a beautiful singing voice. She has funky dance moves. She is creative and artistic. She is forgiving. She is strong. (there's a lot of fight in that little body.) She is brave. She made me a mother. These, and so many more, are the reasons we love our Avery Mac! Happy Birthday Princess!


9 comments:

ann said...

Happy Birthday Avery, you are of course dead on with everything you said about her Meredith. I have always loved Avery and I can't believe she is eleven. I wish all these kids would stop growing up. Hope it's a great day for her, give her a hug and a big wet kiss from me. Love you guys.

ann said...

Ok the slide show just started working for me. Seeing those pictures got me all choked up. Dose she take a bad picture?

Rebecca said...

Meredith -
Avery is such a beauty and it sounds like she's not only beautiful on the outside but in too by the neat things you listed about her. Hard to believe she is 11! I remember being at your baby shower for her, Time flies!

Audie and Candice said...

Happy Birthday Avery! What a beautiful girl! I love the picture of her with the olives on her fingers...so cute!!

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday, Avery (a day late). I remember coming to the hospital to see you right after you were born.

richnliz said...

I love all the pictures of Avery but my favorite is the OLIVE one. Happy 11th Avery!!!

Candice Turner said...

i miss my cousins:(!! hope Avery had an excellent birthday, I can't Believe shes 11 already!! tell her I say Hi and i miss her and everyone else too!! and i want to see her site it blocks me so i can't view it which is good for an eleven yr old!! well hope to see everyone sometime soon or whenever!!

love you
candice

Unknown said...

she's beautiful Meredith!!! Time flies man! Can't even stand it!

Brooke said...

Happy Late Birthday Avery!!! Meredith she is so beautiful!!! I can't believe she is really 11 years old! But wait I can't believe that I have an almost 13 year old! I think that we are way too young to have children this old!