Monday, June 9, 2008

Pigtails!!!


Jolie's hair is finally long enough to put it into pigtails! Avery's too old to do cutsie hair-dos, so I've really been waiting to do cute, little girl hair again. She would look cute in anything...mohawk,afro, mullett,jerry curl, dreadlocks, but SHE HAS PIGTAILS!!! Don't be jealous!

I really do have four kids. I know I post a lot about Jolie, but so much fun stuff happens when they're little. Not to mention, the kid can't take a bad picture, she'll sit still long enough for me to take it, and she still likes me, so she's happy and smiling in them. My other kids like to pull faces, and they're sick of having the camera on them all the time.


This is actually Aidan when he was Jolie's age. He had the thickest, curliest, and the most hair out of all my kids. I know it's a little disturbing, but I was just so desperate to get me a little girl. David came home from work that day and Aidan's hair was kinked from sleeping in the pigtails, so David knew what I had been up to. Aidan got his first haircut shortly after that.

Check out Goldilocks! I've got some little blondies. David was blonde when he was little, but he's dark now. I'm sure it will change as they grow. I always wanted a little red-headed girl, but I guess I can just dye it later on. Just kidding! It's beautiful!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Meredith -
I found your blog off of Brooke's. Your kids are darling - I lost track of time & didn't realize you had a 4th. She is so cute and I love her name (you know Jolie in french means pretty? She's definitely that.) And that Avery is model material - beautiful, she's got her dad's coloring but I see you in her. Hope you are doing well in AZ. Cousin Rebecca