Monday, June 30, 2008

The Bevell Bunch


Here's the story of a lovely lady who was bringing up a very groovy brood
All of them were super cool like their mother four girlies and a dude
Here's the story of a man named Bevell who was busy with five kids of his own
There were four girls and their little brother. What's next? Who could have known?



Till the one day when this lady met this fellow, and they fell in love, got married in a crunch
Now this group, they make an even dozen. That's the way they all became the Bevell Bunch. The Bevell Bunch! the Bevell Bunch! that's the way they became the Bevell Bunch!




Congratulations to David's sister, Kelly, and her new husband, Brock Bevell! They were married over the weekend, in a beautiful garden ceremony in Lakeside. Kelly was such a stunning bride, and Brock didn't look too bad himself. Check out his sweet new hair do. Go Annie!







Here's Kelly with three of Brock's girls... Kandrys, Kaybree, and Keyala. Their kids were all so happy. All TEN of them. I'm excited to see what the future has in store for this new family. We love you!




Here's my little poser, Aidan. Avery was the photographer.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Haha! You are so creative! I mean it started with that Marsha story years ago and you've still got it!I love their family picture! Who took it? You will have to let me know. I was happy to see you updated your blog!

ann said...

you win for cutest and most creative blog. thank you for making us laugh as usual. what would we do with out your comic releif.

Cheryl K. Hadlock said...

I thought I had the wrong blog when I read the Bevell Bunch. Kelly looks so YOUNG and hip. Really cute. Tell her congrats! Would someone go post a comment on my blog please? An old missionary buddy of Bryan's blog stalked us, and felt sorry for us CUZ we had no comments on our blog site. PATHETIC! So go make a comment thanks. Cher

Kayla said...

That's the cutest little rhyme! I love it. That's really cool about their family. I cannot imagine having 10 kids in the house.

richnliz said...

Hey Mere I would love the pic of Drew and Aiden that is to cute. I love your new blog look too.