Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun in the Sun


Our cousin, Christian, turned seven years old this weekend and we were all invited to his swimming birthday party. Here are the kids in their swimming gear. Check out Avery's model pose! Isn't she a beauty! And how about those farmers' tans? I guess it's at least more color than their mom has.

These are Aidan's "BIG MUSCLES". They match his swimsuit perfectly. Yes, I did that on purpose. He didn't really use them much, because the water was still pretty cold and he only got in for a few seconds and stayed on the steps, but I think they'll help him gain a little confidence in the pool.

Here's Jolie with her cousin, Claudia. Claudia's six weeks older than Jolie. Aren't they cute in their matching swimsuits? We didn't even plan it. It looks like Jolie had a few too many cupcakes. She really is a Roly-Poly-Jolie!

I know there's a big elbow in this picture and I need to crop it, but if you can, zoom in on Jolie's face. That's the face of an angel! I am a terrible photographer! I can't ever get everyone looking good at once or get the people centered and in focus, but thanks to editing and cropping, I can get a good picture every once in a while. This one's going on the wall!

No comments: