Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stalkable!

I have finally decided to join the blogging world! I figured that being a "blog-stalker" myself, it would only be fair for me to create my own blog so you can stalk me back, so stalk away! I'm STALKABLE! Not that I have anything stalk-worthy going on in my life, I have just been so impressed with everyone else's blogs that you have inspired me to start recording the lives of my own family. I won't be able to compete with all you super-bloggers out there. I'm pretty computer-illiterate, I don't have a state-of-the-art camera that takes beautiful, professional photos, and we don't go on lavish vacations, but as the title of this blog states, I will be recording the Sweet Simplicity of our little family.

2 comments:

nuts4pilinuts said...

hi,

i just joined the blogging world myself just like you but unlike you i don't have people who read my blog. anyways, it's nice to find a fellow mom on the blogspot community.

good luck on your blog

emilie (bea and jakob's mom)

p.s. can i add a link to your blog on my blog??
thanks

Cheryl K. Hadlock said...

For those of you who want to see a photo of Meredith's famous big toe, go to my blog. sakaharafamily.blogspot.com