Monday, April 28, 2008

Quite the Little Gentleman!


Our three-year-old son, Aidan, had his little "girlfriend" over to play the other day. David came home with pizza, and as we were sitting down to eat lunch, Aidan thought he would place his order. "Vanessa and I would like pepperoni please." Not only was he ordering for his "date", but he totally used proper English - "Vanessa and I". It was so cute. The first time he met Vanessa at the park, a year or so ago, he said to her, "Are you brown?" to which her reply was, "I'm Mexican!" "I'm white", Aidan continued, "You look like chocolate, but I won't eat you." He's an observant little guy. We have to watch ourselves around him. Gotta love him!

1 comment:

Cheryl K. Hadlock said...

Aidan looks like Dave. Cute. Did you get Jolie's present yet?