Saturday, April 26, 2008

Daddy's Greeting


"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home! Glad as I can be! Clap my hands, and shout for joy, and climb upon his knee. Wrap my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this. Pat his cheek and give him what?... A GREAT BIG KISS!!" This is the greeting David gets after a long day of hard work. As soon as we hear the garage door opening, the big kids race to the door to see who can hug Dad first, our dog, Eddie, gets so excited, sometimes he even pees a little, and our baby, Jolie, flaps her arms up and down and squeals with excitement. I have to just stand back and wait for the dust to clear before I get my turn. We are all so glad when Daddy comes home. I am so grateful for my husband, David, who is such a hard worker, and does whatever it takes so I am able to be at home with our small children.

No comments: